EUROLITE DMX Move Controller 512 PRO
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
MOVE CONTROLLER 512 PRO
Unique in its class
Such a quality has never been there for light controllers of this size. The Move Controller scores with its equipment, conception and a special feature: motorized faders.
With the DMX Move Controller 512 Pro, 24 DMX lighting effect devices with up to 34 channels per device can be controlled. It is perfectly suited for use with moving lights and devices having RGB or RGBW LEDs. The compact measurements make it the perfect companion for mobile users.
Console with motorized faders, color & motion effects (24 devices/34 channels)
- DMX controller for DMX light effect units such as moving heads, scanners and LED spot lights with RGBW color mixture
- 512 DMX channels can be assigned and inverted as desired to 34 control channels (softpatch)
- For 24 fixtures with max. 34 control channels each
- USB port for storing program data
- Quick programming thanks to 9 integrated movement patterns and 6 color effects (pan/tilt position, fade time and running time adjustable)
- Several movement patterns and color effects can be used simultaneously
- Manual, time-controlled or sound-controlled chase running mode
- 3 DMX fixture levels can be controlled
- 8 motorized DMX channel faders for user-friendly control
- The motor faders provide a precise overview of the parameters when switching the individual banks, chases and scenes
- 2 jog wheels for pan/tilt
- Master fader for color and dimmer channels
- Blackout function
- Color-illuminated buttons provide easy orientation
- Firmware update via USB
- Programmable 30 sequencens each with 485 scenes
- Can transmit up to 512 DMX channels
- Control via DMX; RDM
- (19") 48.3 cm rack installation 4 U
- Desktop console housing
- 1 x controller, 1 x user manual, 1 x power cord
|100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
|Mains input via IEC connector (M) mounting version power supply cord with safety plug (provided)
Each with 485 Scenes
|1 x 3-pin XLR (F) mounting version
|Available storage media:
|USB devices (FAT 32)
|(19") 48.3 cm rack installation 4 U
Desktop console housing
|Width: 48,3 cm
Depth: 17 cm
Height: 8,9 cm
Order Processing Time
We usually require 1-7 business days to process orders and shipments to ensure accurate delivery of products to you. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. If you place your order on a weekend or public holiday, we will process your order on the next business day.
Pre-orders / Backorders
In case an item is out of stock, or we don't have enough stock for your item(s) you can still pre-order / backorder the item(s). It's likely that the product is already on its way to our warehouse. In most cases you will then receive your order within 3 to 4 weeks. If it seems like the delivery will take longer than expected we will contact you.
Order processing time takes 1-7 business days, orders are not processed and shipped on non-business days.
The lead time required for mailing varies depending on the destination:
Benelux: 1-3 working days.
EU: 1-7 working days.
The above delivery time is based on our past experience and is only for reference. If the delivery is delayed due to the logistics company, we will not be liable for any loss.
Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
Choose the express method according to the delivery area, product weight, product size, we usually use bpost, DHL or dpd
Tracking Your Package
You will receive an e-mail containing your tracking number as soon as the shipping label is printed. You can track your package to check the delivery status. This tracking information may take up to 12 hours to become available.
Issues with Tracking Info
We are always happy to help, but unfortunately, we only have access to the same tracking information you have. We ask that you please try to resolve any issue with the local carrier directly. If all else fails, please contact our support team directly for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project-FX will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost during transit.
Any claims should be filed with the respective carrier.
If all else fails, please contact our support team directly for assistance at email@example.com