ANTARI HZ-500 Hazer
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Silent hazer in flightcase
- Integrated in a flightcase, makes the machine tough, durable and easy to carry
- Produces dry and long-lasting haze with incredibly tiny particles that can be distributed through air further and faster and is ideal for accentuating light and laser beams
- Extremely low fluid consumption rate at 20 hours continuous output per liter
- Service-friendly metal net and filter in the intake hole prevents clogging
- Adjustable timer with interval, duration and output volume, continuous output, manual activation
- Control via stand-alone; DMX; wired remote control
- For application areas such as: Clubs/dancing school; Stage
- Very quiet working noise
- Instantly ready for use without warm-up
- Fixed tank
- Operates on oil-based fluid
- 1 x device, 1 x user manual, 1 x power cord
|230 V AC, 50 Hz
|Mains input via IEC connector (M) mounting version power supply cord with safety plug (provided)
|Approx. 85 m³/min
|2,5 l oil-based fluid fixed tank
|Approx. 0,8 ml/min
|1 x 3-pin XLR (M) mounting version
|1 x 3-pin XLR (F) mounting version
|Stand-alone; DMX; wired remote control
|Width: 37,5 cm
Depth: 51 cm
Height: 35 cm
|Class 1 (very slight noise, suitable for noise-sensitiveenvironments)
Order Processing Time
We usually require 1-7 business days to process orders and shipments to ensure accurate delivery of products to you. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. If you place your order on a weekend or public holiday, we will process your order on the next business day.
Pre-orders / Backorders
In case an item is out of stock, or we don't have enough stock for your item(s) you can still pre-order / backorder the item(s). It's likely that the product is already on its way to our warehouse. In most cases you will then receive your order within 3 to 4 weeks. If it seems like the delivery will take longer than expected we will contact you.
Order processing time takes 1-7 business days, orders are not processed and shipped on non-business days.
The lead time required for mailing varies depending on the destination:
Benelux: 1-3 working days.
EU: 1-7 working days.
The above delivery time is based on our past experience and is only for reference. If the delivery is delayed due to the logistics company, we will not be liable for any loss.
Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
Choose the express method according to the delivery area, product weight, product size, we usually use bpost, DHL or dpd
Tracking Your Package
You will receive an e-mail containing your tracking number as soon as the shipping label is printed. You can track your package to check the delivery status. This tracking information may take up to 12 hours to become available.
Issues with Tracking Info
We are always happy to help, but unfortunately, we only have access to the same tracking information you have. We ask that you please try to resolve any issue with the local carrier directly. If all else fails, please contact our support team directly for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project-FX will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost during transit.
Any claims should be filed with the respective carrier.
If all else fails, please contact our support team directly for assistance at email@example.com